Welcome to my personal, internet-based, contemplation space, aptly titled Thinking Out Loud. The name was taken after the 1995 album of my all-time favourite fusion guitarist, Frank Gambale.
What is it all about?
- Expressing some thoughts and ideas that either fleetingly cross my mind, or occupy my mind pretty much most of the time
- Getting feedback and comments on my thoughts as well as hearing view points from other angles
- Keeping a log of my “spiritual quests” for future reconsideration
And what are the key points?
- I will try to be concise and to the point. I would like people to be able to read my posts, hence I will strive to express in a dense and compact way (not always guaranteed though!…)
- Thoughts and ideas come and go with the glimpse of an eye. Most of them are forgotten shortly after their birth. For the others that make it to the short-term memory, I will attempt to make small posts. So, expect this place to be updated with new material rather often
- I wil aim to scrutinise whatever I am saying or implying but do not expect me to provide references to sources, as seen in scientific papers. Remember that’s a place for “thinking out loud” and not peer-reviewed source
But what is it definitely not about?
- Commercialisation! I am not ever going to use this as a source to make profit out of ads. Any ads that might appear are due to the platform itself and they are not controlled by me. In fact, I strongly encourage you to use the free AdBlock add-on or other relevant software, for ad-free browsing
- Promoting goods and services, in accordance to the joint just above
Having said all that, I invite you to read my posts and leave behind your comments.